Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I am Sorry, I have been Cheating

Still cooking and eating

You probably will never read this post because you have abandoned me. I don't blame you, it has been a while since I blogged. I would abandon me. But there is a reason behind it and it is because I have been cheating. Yes cheating with fabric and fiber arts! For the past few years, I have been secretly immersing myself in the wonderful and amazing world of sewing and embroidery. I  have been reading resource books, sewing things, embroidering and designing. I told you that there is a reason behind my silence. I am still cooking because I truly cook to nourish and empower myself and my family. But blogging takes time, taking pictures, writing, stylizing, editing and keeping things interesting. I feel like Reinventing Nadine will be more than cooking or crafting. I told you that it will be a journey, but I never knew that it would lead to this.
Sewing sleeves
I have always loved fabric and textile. I envy artist who design them and work with them. I envy artists who come with names for embroidery floss colors. Artists who can transform a thread into a piece of art! I decided to put this envy into work and actually produce something.  So follow me in this journey, I promise to write more about it. I will still blog about food but I will also tell you about my embroidery and sewing.
Embroidery Floss Everywhere
Hang in there, shall you?

love,
Nadine





No comments:

Post a Comment